Bobux shoes size guide
The following is a size guide for Bobux shoes. We highly recommend that you pay us a visit in store to fit your child's shoes. Alternatively, if you have questions at all about sizing, please contact our customer service team at 02 9518 3061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fitting help.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bobux Step Up Dance Molten Gold Mary Jane is a trendy and comfortable shoe for your little girl this winter. The gold colour is versatile and stylish, making these shoes perfect for every-day wear or special occasions. The Mary Jane style is simple and cute, so they will look great teamed with any little outfit, whether it’s tights, pants or dresses, making them perfect for wearing all winter long.
Comfortable as well as cute, these shoes have an easy to use, adjustable velcro strap across the top. The sole is flexible and durable, lightweight for first walkers while still providing the support they need at this crucial stage of their development. They have been created on custom anatomical “lasts” and have been endorsed by podiatrists, so you know they’re an excellent choice for your child.
- Trendy & versatile gold Mary Jane style shoe
- Adjustable velcro strap for comfort & ease of wear
- Sole is lightweight & highly flexible
- Step Up range designed especially for first walkers
- Created on custom, anatomical "lasts" to support natural foot development
- Encourages correct anatomical foot development & upright stability
- Secure & comfortable fit
- Enhanced toe spread & grip
- Allows natural balance, posture & co-ordination
- Freedom to develop healthy bones & muscles
- Highly flexible sole allows for natural foot movement
- Passes the highest safety and social regulations
- Podiatrically endorsed
- Recognised by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Comes individually boxed
Material: leather upper & lining
Recommended stage: first walkers
Available in Sizes:
- Gently polish shoes regularly with a matching shoe polish
(patch test recommended)
- Try using natural beeswax to protect your Bobux shoes, as a natural & safe option
- If Bobux shoes get wet, allow to try naturally, away from artificial heat
2 to 5 working days unless it's a pre-order item. Please allow more time for WA and rural areas.
We accept returns up to 30 days. Pre-order items can be returned for a store credit. For more details, please see our returns policy here.