Bobux shoes size guide
The following is a size guide for Bobux shoes. We highly recommend that you pay us a visit in store to fit your child's shoes. Alternatively, if you have questions at all about sizing, please contact our customer service team at 02 9518 3061 or email us at email@example.com for fitting help.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bobux Kids+ Surf Sandals in Caramel are perfect for summer adventures. With their practical and stylish design, they will look great and ensure little feet are comfy all summer long. The design features a versatile caramel colour with blue edging and a two-toned sole in blue and white, adding some funky Bobux style to any of their summer outfits.
The Surf Sandals have the benefit double adjustable velcro straps at the front, and a velcro strap at the back of the ankle, so they're easy to put on, and it's simple to adjust the fit.
Designed especially for older kids who are now even more active and confident as they move, the Bobux Kids + Range have been built on custom anatomical lasts, meeting the development needs for their feet as they change and grow.
Confident walkers don't just want to walk; they run, jump, climb, skip, play, and much more, requiring shoes that allow for a full freedom of movement, while still being supportive and durable.
Bobux Kids + Shoes have been created especially for this stage, providing the support and flexibility they need as they play.
Perfect for summer, the Bobux Kids+ Surf Sandals Caramel are sure to be a hit with parents and kids alike.
- Funky & versatile caramel & blue colour, with two toned sole
- Double adjustable velcro straps at front for comfort & security
- Adjustable velcro strap at back of ankle for easy wear
- Open toe & heel design will keep feet cool
- Sandal style is perfect for summer
- Sole is durable & flexible, great for active kids
- Kids+ range designed especially for confident walkers & older children
- Created on custom, anatomical "lasts" to support natural foot development
- Encourages correct anatomical foot development & upright stability
- Secure & comfortable fit
- Allows natural balance, posture & co-ordination
- Freedom to develop healthy bones & muscles
- Passes the highest safety and social regulations
- Podiatrically endorsed
- Recognised by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Comes individually boxed
Material-Upper: Leather & Mesh
Lining: Leather & Nylon
Sole: Hardwearing TPR
Recommended stage: confident walkers
Available in Sizes:
- EU 27-33
- Gently polish shoes regularly with a matching shoe polish
(patch test recommended)
- Try using natural beeswax to protect your Bobux shoes, as a natural & safe option
- If Bobux shoes get wet, allow to try naturally, away from artificial heat
2 to 5 working days unless it's a pre-order item. Please allow more time for WA and rural areas.
We accept returns up to 30 days. Pre-order items can be returned for a store credit. For more details, please see our returns policy here.