Bobux shoes size guide
The following is a size guide for Bobux shoes. We highly recommend that you pay us a visit in store to fit your child's shoes. Alternatively, if you have questions at all about sizing, please contact our customer service team at 02 9518 3061 or email us at email@example.com for fitting help.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $25.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bobux iWalk Kids Toffee Outback Boot is a practical and stylish boot that is perfect for wearing every day this winter. The boot has a beautiful, rich toffee-brown colour and two-colour sole. It’ll look great teamed with any outfit, and is a cute choice for boys or girls, and ideal dressing up or down. Practical as well as stylish, the boot has an elasticised side and zipper, so the fit will be comfortable, and they’ll be easy for kids to get on and off.
Designed especially for older kids who are always on the move, the Bobux iWalk range is perfect for a whole range of movement, whether they’re running, jumping, dancing or more; these shoes will support their feet while still being flexible to ensure complete freedom of movement. Created on custom anatomical “lasts”, fitted to carefully meet the needs of children at this stage, they will support and nurture your child’s feet as they grow. Flexible, lightweight, durable and supportive, these shoes are an excellent choice for your child this winter.
- Stylish brown boot with dual coloured sole, perfect for winter
- Elasticised sides & zipper for comfort & ease of wear
- Sole is durable, supportive & lightweight
- Kids + range designed especially for confident walkers & older children
- Created on custom, anatomical "lasts" to support natural foot development
- Encourages correct anatomical foot development & upright stability
- Secure & comfortable fit
- Allows natural balance, posture & co-ordination
- Freedom to develop healthy bones & muscles
- Passes the highest safety and social regulations
- Podiatrically endorsed
- Recognised by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Comes individually boxed
Material: leather upper & lining
Recommended stage: confident walkers
Available in Sizes:
- Gently polish shoes regularly with a matching shoe polish
(patch test recommended)
- Try using natural beeswax to protect your Bobux shoes, as a natural & safe option
- If Bobux shoes get wet, allow to try naturally, away from artificial heat
2 to 5 working days unless it's a pre-order item. Please allow more time for WA and rural areas.
We accept returns up to 30 days. Pre-order items can be returned for a store credit. For more details, please see our returns policy here.