Bobux shoes size guide
The following is a size guide for Bobux shoes. We highly recommend that you pay us a visit in store to fit your child's shoes. Alternatively, if you have questions at all about sizing, please contact our customer service team at 02 9518 3061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fitting help.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $23.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bobux iWalk Bass Gold Shoes are a gorgeous pair of shoes for your child this winter. Trendy, stylish and versatile, the metallic and matte white colour scheme will look great with any outfit, adding some glam to their everyday and some sporty style to special occasions. These shoes are practical as well as stylish, in their comfortable sneaker style. They also have the benefit of an adjustable strap and flexible, durable sole, so they’ll keep kid’s feet comfy all winter long.
Designed especially for confident walkers, the Bobux iWalk Range have been built on custom anatomical lasts, meeting the development needs for older children’s feet as they develop and become stronger and more lean. Kids at this stage aren’t just walking- they’re always on the go, running, jumping, dancing and more, so the Bobux iWalk Range has been developed to provide the necessary support, durability and freedom of movement required for everything they do.
A fantastic pair of shoes for your child, the Bobux Kids + Gold Shoes are comfortable and cute, perfect for wearing all winter long.
- Stylish & sporty, unisex design in gold, white & silver
- Adjustable velcro strap for comfort, plus laces
- Sole is durable & flexible, great for active kids
- Kids + range designed especially for confident walkers & older children
- Created on custom, anatomical "lasts" to support natural foot development
- Encourages correct anatomical foot development & upright stability
- Secure & comfortable fit
- Allows natural balance, posture & co-ordination
- Freedom to develop healthy bones & muscles
- Passes the highest safety and social regulations
- Podiatrically endorsed
- Recognised by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Comes individually boxed
Material: leather & polymesh upper
Recommended stage: confident walkers
Available in Sizes:
- Gently polish shoes regularly with a matching shoe polish
(patch test recommended)
- Try using natural beeswax to protect your Bobux shoes, as a natural & safe option
- If Bobux shoes get wet, allow to try naturally, away from artificial heat
2 to 5 working days unless it's a pre-order item. Please allow more time for WA and rural areas.
We accept returns up to 30 days. Pre-order items can be returned for a store credit. For more details, please see our returns policy here.