Bobux shoes size guide
The following is a size guide for Bobux shoes. We highly recommend that you pay us a visit in store to fit your child's shoes. Alternatively, if you have questions at all about sizing, please contact our customer service team at 02 9518 3061 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fitting help.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Bobux Kids+ Black Shoes are a fantastic choice for your child this winter, designed especially for older children.
These stylish shoes are sure to look great teamed with any outfit, for boys or girls. Their fun sporty style and versatile colour scheme means they’re perfect for wearing every day. They have the benefit of an adjustable strap and hi-top style, so they’ll keep kid’s feet comfy all winter long.
Designed especially for confident walkers and expanded now into sizes for bigger kids, the Bobux iWalk Kids + Range have been built on custom anatomical lasts, meeting the development needs for their feet as they develop and become stronger and more lean. Confident walkers don't just want to walk; they run, jump, play, and dance, and require shoes that allow for a full freedom of movement, while still being supportive and durable. Bobux Kids + Shoes have been created especially for this stage.
- Stylish & sporty, unisex design in black, white & grey
- Adjustable velcro strap for comfort, plus laces
- Sole is durable & flexible, great for active kids
- Kids + range designed especially for confident walkers & older children
- Created on custom, anatomical "lasts" to support natural foot development
- Encourages correct anatomical foot development & upright stability
- Secure & comfortable fit
- Allows natural balance, posture & co-ordination
- Freedom to develop healthy bones & muscles
- Passes the highest safety and social regulations
- Podiatrically endorsed
- Recognised by the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Comes individually boxed
Material: leather & polymesh upper
Recommended stage: confident walkers
Available in Sizes:
- Gently polish shoes regularly with a matching shoe polish
(patch test recommended)
- Try using natural beeswax to protect your Bobux shoes, as a natural & safe option
- If Bobux shoes get wet, allow to try naturally, away from artificial heat
2 to 5 working days unless it's a pre-order item. Please allow more time for WA and rural areas.
We accept returns up to 30 days. Pre-order items can be returned for a store credit. For more details, please see our returns policy here.